Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hello again

I tried with 2 mouths, but it didn't look so good, @ least i think so

actually when I go home (if I do this today) I'll send you a smaller version of the logo, so all the words will be visible :) i'll also send you the 0.9 version of the banner with 2 mouths :) you can always choose which one you like better :)

about the mouth - I just cut off yours from one of the pictures from Kavala and used it as a foundation of what I created :) so it's quite normal you don't recognise it :D actually, i would have been surprised if you did see your moth in this image :D it took me more than 15 minutes to make it that way :D

may be the others should also start speaking or if they don't we may call this a chat between Hristo and Marieta :D so may be we can really open this place up just to have somebody to write in here :D anyway, i have nothing against opening this blog, we want to communicate, why should we keep it closed?

and btw, how come you live in a resort... I want too!!! life ain't fair, believe me :D

No comments: