Sunday, August 12, 2007

Summertime

Hi u all! Summertime is just hectic for me, because my firm organizes advertising campaigns on the seaside. I'm already quite tanned, but I had so little time to "kiss the sea" and it's a real pity, because I love swimming... But enough complaining for one post :)
So, let's start on business issues: Hristo, the logo looks good. Frankly, though, I think the flags of the countries are a bit too much - from my point of view, it should be just B+W. Just a thought there... Marieta's lips look great on it ;)
I probably won't have time to go to the seaside on vacation, just work this year. Sad story, what can I say! Maybe in the beginning of September, for my birthday... I'll surely boast about going on a trip, so you'll hear about it, you can bet! :D
Best wishes,
Vassilena, Bulgaria

2 comments:

khalilur Rahman SALAHSHOOR said...

hey Vassilena;
im like you too....
the sea and beach is 20km far from me....
but i couldnt kiss since 3 weeks.
i hope you will kiss it before the winter.i arranged to go to the beach alaways after tommorow.
kiss you
have nice time
yours khalil from izmir turkey

Marieta Christopoulou said...

Vassi, hope you had a great time. Waiting for your news!!!!