Monday, July 30, 2007

Hey there, Alexandros :) And everybody else writing and reading what has been written here :)

again and again, greetings from Bulgaria :)
I do enjoy the idea of sharing thoughts and especially ideas for trips :) actually, I have less than a week left and I'll be off to the seaside here... can't wait already :) the plans are good, as much as i know there will be lots and lots of people travelling with me... don't know how this happened, but @ about 90% of my friends from Sofia will be @ the same place @ the same time with me :D nice :D
what about u guys, any ideas about this summer?

btw, I'm working on some kind of logo, here's a preview (it's just an early, really early prototype, keep that in mind :D)

so if you have any suggestions or ideas how I should continue, please fell free to share them :) unfortunately, I haven't had much time lately, this summer's killing me :D I can barely go home :D not that I'm complaining, but I just don't have enough time to finish this logo :)

peace!

Hristo

No comments: