Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Image Analyzer description


Hello to all friends:

this image was taken by me in beach of kavala.i would like to write your ideas about this image.

What do you think ?


I do like this photo - Kavala beach. But I have some reservations - the ball is slightly off I feel. The all of the friends lost and the connection is cut too. And are those white globe lights at the back distracting? Still very evocative. So well done to Daisy with . . So a down grade from Digital Photo of the Day to a more humble 'What do you think of this pic?' post.

1 comment:

Marieta Christopoulou said...

I find this picture wonderful and strange enough, too. Though the players are on the move, it is like they were frozed. The ball is out of the picture, like something that everybody looks at and .. -maybe?_-becomes frightened. The girls at the bacrkound remind us that this picture is just a "click"...that before and after it, everything was moving.

Oh..Kavala:)