Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hi there!


Alexandros, nice idea to talk about trips..You! Because, I will go nowhere but my homeplace. Of course it is not that bad, on the contrary it is wonderful. But it still remains my hometown..



(This is Edipsos, in Evia. Far far away from Kavala )

The only trip for me this summer was in Kavala! And fortunately I had a great time. Though, I am sure that next year we would have much more fun and good work.

Alexandros, you proposed to talk about summer trips but you didn't told us about yours! Go on..

As far as the baby-logo, Hristo, I like a lot the idea of Balkans on the..backround. But I think the paper must be replaced by speaking mouths or something like this that shows conversation. Just an opionion!!! A great THANKS for your effort to create a logo.

I placed your little present in my room here and it reminds me of those 4 days!

Waiting for everybody's posts.

Kisses,
Marieta-Greece

No comments: